An extensive manual with high quality illustrations written by Dr Scott the originator of HK, will be provided for each HK class. For the classes taught in New Zealand Ann Parker will also provide her easy to follow Working Manual for each unit. The HK classes are modular and must be taken in numerical sequence.
In the HK 1 to 4 classes the students are introduced to three of the main categories all professional HK practitioners use in their sessions:
- Energy Correction Factors (ECF) Where stress, both physical and subtle, locked anywhere in the system is released by highlighting the stress in as simple a way as possible and holding the acupuncture circuits that will ‘retune/correct’ or release the stress
- Energy Toning Factors (ETF) to help strengthen existing energy pathways
- Adjunctive Factors (AF) to help support the physical body while the healing is processed and to help the client maintain optimum health.
HK 1 – the HK foundation class
There is no prerequisite training required but every student regardless of previous training must begin with this class. This workshop presents the basic principles and procedures used in every HK session, including a basic grounding in the basics of Chinese meridian theory. It is designed both for experienced Kinesiologists and for newcomers to Kinesiology. Some of the most enthusiastic students of this class have been people who have already had several years of experience using various other styles of Kinesiology! This class includes all of the basic muscle-testing and energy skills needed to use HK with yourself and others. It offers a balanced combination of lecture, demonstration and hands-on practice. After HK1 you will be able to begin working on yourself and others at home.
HK 1 Energy Techniques and Protocols
- Muscle-testing others and an introduction to self-testing
- HK Meridian Energy Balancing
- Body Sequence session structure using the HK menu of protocols
- HK approach to ECF- Psychological Corrections
- ECF – BBEI Corrections for eliminating certain primitive fears
- ECF – BSE Corrections for eliminating or reducing outdated belief systems
- ECF – HK Tapping Techniques for eliminating disturbed energy reactions to contact substances and enhancing tolerance to foods and environmental substances
- ETF – Meridian Tracing
- AF - Temporarily releasing the effects of environmental electromagnetic pollution
- AF - Activities: work, play, rest, & sleep
HK 2 Energy Techniques and Protocols
- ECF – The comprehensive SET Correction for disturbed energy reactions to contact substances, raising tolerances, and help the body to detoxify.
- ECF – Corrections for electromagnetic & energy spin imbalances
- ECF – Tissue Energy Balance
- ECF – Membrane Configuration Corrections for unblocking the energies of cell membrane receptor sites and enhancing the movement of nutrients through cell membranes
- AF - Using magnets to speed up or slow down healing
- Additional methods for self-testing
- Expanding the ways of working with the HK menu with the introduction of working in Client Specified Issues where appropriate
A Resources List and copies of a number of Dr. Scott’s magazine articles are included in HK 2 manual.
HK 3 Energy Techniques and Protocols
The foundation for careful, accurate verbal testing skills is laid down in HK1 & 2. In this third unit, HK 3 students use and enhance those skills as they use verbal testing to pin-point client issues and to develop profound Psychological Corrections.
- ECF – Corrections for pain, external & internal scars, & phantom sensations
- ECF – Psycho-physiological Corrections
- ECF – Energy Flow Balancing Corrections for Thinking Modes
- ECF – New Psychological Corrections: the Being / Not Being & Gerund structures
- Expanding the ways of working with the HK menu with the introduction of working in HK tested Issues & Facet Analysis skills are studied in depth
HK 4 Energy Techniques and Protocols
- ECF – The Points / Operations Matrix is the essence of HK. With time, patience, and creativity, anyone can rediscover all the HK Energy Corrections for themselves using this elegant, efficient tool.
- ECF – More Psychological Corrections: the Concept / Experience and NV “I” Items
- ECF – Energy Alignment
- ECF – Energy Flow Balance corrections to facilitate sensory perception
- ETF – Affirmations HK style, Reactivation: an energy “on switch” and Dr Scott’s HK Energy Toning Movements
- The use of Life Transformers, developed by Dr Scott, for Energy Corrections, Energy Toning and Adjunctive
- Theory – a detailed comparison & contrast of the HK Energy Corrections, Energy Toning and Adjunctive Factors
HK 5 Energy Techniques and Protocols
Energy Redirection Factor (ERF), which concentrates existing balanced energy to perform specific energy tasks such as speeding up the healing process or provide the body with a new control panel instructing the body to update its existing programmes where appropriate
- ECF – Psychological Correction structures: Fears, Imperatives, Linked Opposites, People/Me, Named People and Phobias
- ECF – Energy Flow Balance: Chakra Correction
- ECF – Body Position Memory
- ECF – Energy Flow Balance: Corrections for direct & peripheral sensory perception
- ECF – Energy Flow Balance: Corrections for energy imbalances involved with the process of remembering & understanding
- ETF – Emotions Training
- ERF – Focused Energy Redirection
- AF - Exercise and Vital Energy
HK 6 Energy Techniques and Protocols
- ECF – Psychological Correction structures: ‘I’ (Other), Focused Theme and Miscellaneous Concepts
- ECF – Temperament Factor: Integration of Temperament
- ECF – Age Identity
- ERF – Energy Reaction Transformation and Tissue Energy Modulation
- ETF – Visualisation
- AF - Activities: Attitude Change and Habit Change
- New tool: Indexing
- Using Essential Oils, Woods and Vibrational Remedies as ECF, ETF and Adjunctive Factors
HK 7 Energy Techniques and Protocols
- ECF – Cellular Dynamics
- ECF – Psychological Structures: More Gerunds, Phrases, Sentences and Self Spoken Word Vibrations
- ECF – Psychological Constructs: The Critical Life Concepts – Self Issues, Adult Needs, Assumptions, Authoritative Principles, Blocks to Life, Expressed Paralyzing Dis-empowerment, Fallible Attitudes, Frozen Principles, Hidden Wisdom and Liberating Wounds
- AF - Activities -Sex
- Using Sound/ music and Light/colour as ECF, ETF and Adjunctive Factors
- Information – Pattern Matching
- Tools – Cosmic Batteries
For more information contact Ann Parker
I have never before in my life learned so much so easily, with so much enjoyment and satisfaction! And finally I feel really well equipped to look after my family, myself and my friends. Now several years later I keep using HK privately with success and fulfilment; but I decided while the boys need me to keep it like that, and play music of course; and teach a little bit……so I am definitely not bored!
Irmgard Gwilt-Schaller, Professional Musician Germany
I really enjoyed the HK courses and I met so many lovely and interesting people whilst studying. Now, several years on, I still have contact with several past students and we have become a lovely supportive network of friends/colleagues. HK is a fascinating subject to learn and you just keep discovering new insights, the more you do. You also gain the additional benefit of receiving HK yourself as you practise with your fellow students and many of us noticed how our health and well-being improved as we progressed through the course. Ann is a very professional and experienced teacher and HKer. I have been particularly impressed with the way she has always been there for all the students, in-between each stage of the course and also since we have qualified. She has always been very quick in responding to emails and phone calls regarding any query or problems we may have with understanding something about HK and even now, she emails us regularly with interesting thoughts and information that she and other students have come across. So the support network feels as if it just grows stronger as do the friendships.
Jan Edgar, West Yorkshire