Health Kinesiology NZ -The difference between Kinesiologies
All Kinesiology systems world wide have originated from Applied Kinesiology and Touch for Health. Dr. Jimmy Scott started developing his Health Kinesiology (HK) System of Bio-Energetic Kinesiology in 1978 after first training as a Touch for Health Instructor and reading and using the Applied Kinesiology protocols with some successes. Like all the Kinesiologies, Health Kinesiology works at a BioEnergetic level to bring the client’s BioEnergy system into harmony and balance.
The basic differences between HK and all other Kinesiologies:
- HK balances the BioEnergy system on 3 levels at the beginning of a session by using the HK Meridian Energy Balance (MEB) procedure. The MEB brings the body into balance quickly and efficiently.
- We ask for energy permission to work once the client’s energy is balanced on a physical, emotional and electro-magnetic level to establish that the client’s energy system is ready to accept and process the energy work. We only proceed with energy work if the client’s system gives us energy permission to go ahead.
- With HK we always work in the body’s priority and at the body’s own pace.
- Verbal questions are used throughout the session to establish the best way for the client’s BioEnergy system to rebalance itself.
- We always hold the energy flows across the coupled Yin and Yang meridians when doing BioEnergy correction factors.
- We sit to work and although over the course of the training we learn many of the body’s muscles and which organ they are associated with we tend to use just one muscle to test.
- HK focuses on addressing the deeper core issues in the bio-energy system rather than fixing symptoms.
- HK focuses on the energy in the entire system – both meridian and physical body tissues, and also looks at environmental energies such as geopathic stress, intrusive energies, nutrition, and body work.
- Work towards achieving a balance at the end of their sessions.
- Most use finger modes to establish priority to work. Verbal testing is minimal. The practitioner stands for most of the session while testing a range of muscle groups.
- Individual meridians tend to be ‘corrected / strengthened’ one at a time to achieve an energy change in the client’s system.